The Prospectors' Club is the oldest and most elegant private club in Nevada. With more than 600 members and a wait list of approximately six years to join, the Club is the premier venue for socializing, networking, and entertaining.
- Lunch in the private club (must be accompanied by a member)
- Family pasta nights
- Manager dinner & shows
- Christmas egg nog lunch
Social and Sporting Events
- Black tie Christmas party
- Spring dinner and dance in exclusive venues around the Reno/Tahoe area
- Private golf tournaments
- Easter brunch at the club
- Bowling exclusively at the National Bowling Stadium
- Sporting clay shoot
- Reno Rodeo VIP dinner and tickets
- University of Nevada tailgate party
- Poker nights hosted by local casinos
The Sutter Club
1220 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
University Club of San Francisco
800 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
The Montauk Club
25 Eighth Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11217
The Prospectors' Club respectfully requests their members and guests to observe the dress code in our club room at all times.
Business casual is appropriate. Coat and tie are optional. The Prospectors' Club does not allow shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops, or tank tops.